It is designed to be used in old buildings, new constructions, high business centres, and residence applications with its insulation features, different colour options, and static resistance values.
- Different sizes of polyurethane injected aluminum slats as 37mm, 39mm, 43mm, 55mm and 77mm to ensure the desired visual effect and technical requirements of a single piece of roller-shutter.
- Alternative density of polyurethane within aluminum slats for each requirement of durability.
- Single/double walls for 55mm, 60mm, 77mm and 100mm aluminium extrusion slats
- Special aluminium extrusion profiles for commercial usage with light transmittance holes and bulletproof strength
- Aluminum boxes with the sizes of 137mm, 150mm, 165mm, 180mm, 205mm, 250mm, 300mm, 330mm, 350mm and 400mm
- Options for 45 degrees, 90 degrees, semi-circular and full circular in boxes and side covers
- Options for 40mm, 60mm, 70mm octagonal galvanized steel tubes and 102mm round steel tubes
- Integrated mosquito screen compliance
- Assortment of accessories to complement the system